Want to join our team? Our brewery is a fun place to work! We have a small group of employees and we work in the heart of Seattle in the Ballard neighborhood. Like to ride your bike or run to work? Our shop is located directly on the Burke-Gilman trail. All open employment opportunities are listed below:
CURRENT OPENING (May 2019)
Want to join our team? Our kombucha brewery is a fun place to work! We have a small group of employees that feel like family, and we work in the heart of Seattle in the Ballard neighborhood. Like to ride your bike or run to work? Our shop is located directly on the Burke-Gilman trail.
We are currently hiring for a Brewery Assistant position. Food/beverage production is desired, but not required. This is a manual labor position that requires heavy lifting, quick thinking. We are looking for a team player who is dedicated, punctual, organized, and a hard worker.
- work on bottling line to sanitize, bottle, and package bottled kombucha
- move kegs in and out of walk-in refrigerator
- load pallets for deliveries and distributors
- sanitize kegs, bottles, and equipment and adhere to King County health food safety and sanitation standards
- demonstrate ability to work on a fast-paced, efficient production line while maintaining attention to detail
- Washington State Food Handler’s Card (this can be completed upon hiring)
- Excellent attention to detail, problem solving, and communication skills
- Ability to regularly lift, push, or pull up to 65 pounds
- Demonstrate initiative – be self-motivated to use time efficiently and effectively
- Ability to always recognize that there is work to do, beyond the basic daily checklist
We have a small team of people who love coming to work every day. Our brewery is welcoming and comfortable, while being efficient and productive. We offer flexible scheduling within daytime weekday hours, and we are a very family-friendly company, owned and operated by a husband/wife team. Our location is in the heart of Ballard and very close to the bike trail, as well as many groceries and restaurants.
This job would require 25-30 hours of work each week, although certain seasons (spring/summer) tend to be busier than others (winter). We are looking to fill the hours of Monday to Thursday from 8am to 2/4pm (depending on the season and workload), but we are open to flexibility for the right candidate.
Compensation starts at $15/hour and will be adjusted with performance. We look forward to the opportunity to add you to our team!
How to Apply:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and experience attached. Looking forward to talking!